We are pleased to announce the release of HTTP Request Tag for GTM-SS v0.2.0, which introduces new features in the Tag configuration.
The Snowplow Event Context Rules configuration section has slightly changed in order to allow:
- Excluding an entity as a way to enhance controlling the mapping of the Snowplow events’ context entities in the body of the HTTP Request.
- Specifying whether the configured mapping applies to all versions of an entity.
This release also introduces a Logs Settings configuration section that allows you to control the logging behaviour of the HTTP Request Tag, with the standardized logging format now followed by all Snowplow GTM Server-side Tags.
Finally, under the hood this release fixes the
x-sp-contexts client event property being considered as a separate entity, so now it is not included to the request body by default.
Under the hood
- Fix x-sp-contexts being included as an entity (#8)
- Switch to snowplow.io domain (#3)
- Extend copyright to 2022 (#4)
- Reduce duplication in tests (#7)
- Run template through prettier (#6)
The HTTP Request GTM Server-side Tag is published in the GTM Gallery, and the option to update should become automatically available in your GTM SS instance.
Compatible defaults are provided for the new options, so you mostly need to ensure that the
Snowplow Event Context Rules are correctly mapped to the new configuration sections.