We are pleased to announce the release of Iterable Tag for GTM-SS v0.2.0, which introduces new features in the Tag configuration.
The Snowplow Event Context Rules configuration section has slightly changed in order to allow to:
- Also exclude an entity as a way to enhance controlling the mapping of the Snowplow events’ context entities in the event or user properties of the Iterable payload.
- Specify whether the configured mapping applies to all versions of the entity.
This release also introduces a Logs Settings configuration section that allows you to control the logging behaviour of the Iterable Tag, following the standardized logging format proposed by Stape.
Finally, under the hood this release fixes the enabling condition of the
userId in Identity Settings.
Under the hood
- Switch to snowplow.io domain (#6)
- Extend copyright to 2022 (#7)
- Fix enabling condition for userId table (#8)
- Reduce duplication in tests (#9)
- Run template through prettier (#10)
The Iterable GTM Server-side Tag is published in the GTM Gallery, and the option to update should become automatically available in your GTM SS instance.
Compatible defaults are provided for the new options, so you mostly need to ensure that the
Snowplow Event Context Rules are correctly mapped to the new configuration sections.