We are pleased to announce the release of our C++ Tracker version 2.0.0!
This release adds the option to install the tracker an imported target in CMake projects. This enables you to use
find_package to import the installed project in your
CMakeLists.txt. The tracker now also recognises dependencies (e.g., libcurl) installed through Conan.
The minimum CMake version was raised from 3.14 to 3.15. Also the SQLite3 and libcurl dependencies are now private within the project and libcurl is no longer used on macOS.
Big thanks for this release goes to @tamaskenezlego who contributed most of the changes!
- Add option to install the tracker as an imported target in a CMake project (close #85) (thanks to @tamaskenezlego)
Under the hood
- Qualify usages of std::move (#87) (thanks to @tamaskenezlego)
- Silence warnings during build (#84) (thanks to @tamaskenezlego)
- Check whether the collector URI is empty in network configuration (close #83)
- Update build instructions in README for Windows (close #88)
- Change documentation links for snowplowanalytics.com to snowplow.io
- Update year in copyright headers to 2023
- Update documentation for changes in v2