We are pleased to announce the release of our React Native Tracker version 1.1.0.
This release updates the underlying trackers for Android and iOS to version 3. Along with this change, it introduces new events for deep linking and notifications. It also adds an example to clarify how to access the tracker from native iOS or Android code.
- Update mobile tracker dependencies to v3 (#141)
- Add deep link and message notification events (#142)
- Update demo app to show accessing tracker instance from platform native code (#136)
- Fix check for byteLimitGet when reading emitter configuration (#138)
Under the hood
- Fix compilation error for iOS build on ARM macs (#140)
- Fix check for Android version in GitHub Actions (#134)
- Update year in all copyright notices (#148)
- Update dependencies (#151)
Documentation: React Native Tracker - Snowplow Docs
On GitHub: https://github.com/snowplow/snowplow-react-native-tracker/releases/tag/1.1.0
On npm: https://github.com/snowplow/snowplow-react-native-tracker