This package only supports Redshift and Postgres. BigQuery and Snowflake support will follow in later releases.
What the package brings
- Transforms and aggregates raw media player event data into a set of derived tables: media_stats, plays_by_pageview and a base table which also includes impressions.
- Processes all media player events incrementally.
- Is designed to allow you to easily integrate your own custom SQL into the incremental framework provided by the web package.
- The interactions_this_run table could serve as a base for more in-depth analysis or custom models.
- Models are provided on users and sessions for custom model use.
- A comprehensive data dictionary.
Checkout the snowplow-media-player package docs for a quickstart guide as well as an explanation of operating and configuring the package.