We’re happy to announce the release of snowplow-utils v0.15.1, which is used within the rest of our packages. It will be available on dbt hub within the next hour.
This release combines a few bug fixes in our new
base macros, including an issue with redshift query size limits.
- Fix issue with 8001 redshift error (Thanks @robk !)
- Add condition for late loading events to fix issue where session events before session start timestamp were processed
- Fix the manifest table not using the specified session timestamp field
- Provide correct error message when no user identifier is present
- Fix some issues in our integration tests
To upgrade, bump the package version in your