We are happy to announce the release of v0.15.1 of the
This version brings Redshift / Postgres support for the optional Core Web Vitals module, adds the
default channel group field to the derived page_views table, contains a fix for Redshift users based on a default column size, another for Core Web Vital users and also adds the package name to the run limits log. Note the
snowplow_utils minimum version has now increased to 0.14.3.
- Add Redshift/Postgres support for Core Web Vitals
- Add default channel group to page views (#211)
- Added package name to run limits log message
- Handle unexpected high web vital values (#208)
- Fix issue with new runs of Redshift due to default column size.
Existing Core Web Vital optional module users on Snowflake and Databricks will need to make changes to one of their derived tables. For a full sql script on how to achieve this, check out the relevant migration guide The other option is to do a complete refresh of the package.
Bump the snowplow-web version in your