We’re thrilled to announce the initial release of Snowplow Postgres Loader.
You can find out more details in the release blog post and setup instructions on our docs website.
To highlight some of its features:
- It’s streaming-first (unlike old Postgres support in RDB Loader, which was batch-only)
- It’s a plain JVM application and doesn’t require EMR or Dataflow
- Supports both Amazon Kinesis and Google PubSub
- Supports enriched data and plain self-describing JSONs
- Supports table-migration out of box, not a single manual table creation
Postgres Loader is still in vert experimental stage and any feedback will be highly appreciated!