Snowplow Mini: Kibana and Elasticsearch

i have tracked and stored event in kibana but they are not showing in elastic search head.
Now what is next step after storing data in kibana.
And do i have to store them in s3.

Hi @JeetuChoudhary,

Your statement confuses me a bit. Kibana is a visualization platform designed to work with Elasticsearch. One would use it to search, view, and interact with data stored in Elasticsearch indices. In other words you wouldn’t be able to view the data in Kibana if it wasn’t saved in Elasticsearch.

What’s next? You can easily perform advanced data analysis and visualize your data in a variety of charts, tables, and maps. That’s what Kibana is good for.

You do not have to store the data in S3 and in fact Snowplow-Mini doesn’t have such a data flow built in. It’s purpose is different. However, when implementing a real-time pipeline it is possible to have two data flow processed in parallel (real-time and batch) due to its lambda architecture. The batch flow involves Kinesis S3 sink which saves streamed data on S3.

Regards,
Ihor

Thanks Ihor
So we can do data modeling & analysis and predication in kibana

Making predictions with Kibana is quite a challenge. In fact, you should have kind of predictor on top of the Elasticsearch, saving prediction results in another ES index… But I am not sure if this makes a lot of sense…

Thanks
Can you suggest a proper pipeline for event analysis and predication.