We are pleased to announce the release of our iOS Tracker version 2.0.1.
This release introduces the ability of updating the userID in the SubjectController.
The version 2.0 allowed the configuration of the userID but it was impossible to update it at runtime.
There are also community contributions and improvements to the reliability of the tracker:
- SPM can be used with the macOS target
- Fix for the exception caused by a wrong migration of install events
- Fix for crashes due to wrong conversion of data to json format and viceversa
- Add SubjectController to update userId (#595)
- Fix crash if data from Database is corrupted (#596) (Contribution of @glukhanyk)
- Fix NSInvalidArgumentException on first run with v2.0 (#592)
- Fix macOS target for SPM (#593) (Contribution of @Juraldinio)
2.0.1 is available on Cocoapods.
The project’s source code can be found here.