We have setup our SP on GCP GKE and I was looking at the good_events table and was able to see that most of the browser fields that starts with br_* are blank, except the ones that has values shown below.
br_name, family etc come from the useragentutils enrichment which has also been deprecated. You can get this information and more from the maintained YAUAA enrichment.
We are currently using version v3.4.0, and yes trying to figure out why some of these br_* fields are null.
I have added User Agent Parser Enrichment which seems to populate fields using the useragent input field.
Yep - so this will be because the plugin is disabled by default. You can enable the plugin if you want but generally these features aren’t particularly useful as the underlying browser APIs don’t necessarily return the correct / consistent data.