We are happy to announce the release of the Redshift Mobile Model 1.1.0 .
This release contains the following changes:
- Increases session_id character limit in the sessions manifest (#93)
- Adds simplified configs (#89)
- Sets app errors module to disabled by default (#88)
model_tstampto derived tables. This allows for the easy identification of new rows within a table since the last run. This is useful for building incremental models off the Snowplow derived tables in tools like dbt (#82)
- Moves app errors columns to end of table (#83)
- Remove redundant CTE from user-aggs step (#80)
This release contains breaking changes to the model. To upgrade to this version of the model:
- Teardown all existing tables from the mobile model using the
- Replace the
standardcomponents of the model with the new release.
- Re-run the model