We are pleased to announce version 1.0.1 of the Snowplow BigQuery Loader.
This release comes hot on the heels of the 1.0.0 release in which we announced the production-readienss of the stream loader, support for a
load_tstamp field, and several other improvements.
If you have switched to the stream loader already, then this newer version is slightly better behaved at shutting down on run time errors. We achieved that by just by bumping a few of our library dependencies to newer version.
Upgrading to 1.0.1
If you are already running version 1.0.0 then you can switch to the
1.0.1 docker images without any changes to your configuration.
docker pull snowplow/snowplow-bigquery-streamloader:1.0.1 docker pull snowplow/snowplow-bigquery-loader:1.0.1 docker pull snowplow/snowplow-bigquery-mutator:1.0.1 docker pull snowplow/snowplow-bigquery-repeater:1.0.1
To upgrade from previous versions, check out our documentation and upgrade guide.
- Bump fs2-google-cloud-pubsub to 0.18.0
- Bump google-cloud-pubsub to 1.114.3
- Bump google-cloud-storage to 2.1.1
- Bump google-cloud-bigquery to 2.1.6
- Use sbt-dynver plugin
- Repeater: change filename logging level to info
- Repeater: fix typos in cli options’ help text
- Add monitoring defaults to application.conf