Interrupted Exception in Spstreamtransformer

Hi all,

I am writing to bring to your attention an issue that has arisen regarding our Snowplow transformer, which is currently deployed on AWS ECS container and functioning appropriately. However, we have observed that we are receiving the following warnings in our application logs on a daily basis:

15/03/2023 23:15:41.0658+0000 [s3a-transfer-s3-gousto-production-data-lake-raw-unbounded-pool2-t28251] [WARN] org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3a.impl.MultiObjectDeleteSupport - Bulk delete operation failed to delete all objects; failure count = 1
15/03/2023 23:15:41.0658+0000 [s3a-transfer-s3-gousto-production-data-lake-raw-unbounded-pool2-t28251] [WARN] org.apache.hadoop.fs.s3a.impl.MultiObjectDeleteSupport - AccessDenied: snowplow-stream/: Access Denied

As this issue may raise concerns regarding the stability and reliability of our application, I would like to inquire about the appropriate course of action to resolve these warnings if any.

I kindly request your valuable assistance in this matter, and I would greatly appreciate any support that you can provide.
Thank you!

See this thread

You need to grant delete permissions in the IAM policy.

Hello Pavel,

Thank you for your response. I will try to add the s3:DeleteObject policy to the bucket.